The Internet Connection service allows you to connect the operator’s network to an international Internet network. The service may include a range of IP addresses (IPv4 or IPv6) and integration into AS 31117 Energotel.
- Full/partial routing table
- BGPv4, OSPFv2, RIPv2, static routing
- Speed from 2Mbps to 10Gbps (available on both Ethernet and synchronous interfaces)
- “Flat rate” or “95th percentile” billing model
- Additional services (primary and secondary DNS, registration of Slovak domains, allocation of PA IP addresses and their registration in RIPE NCC, SMTP, management of reverse records).
- IPv6 (native access or tunneling)